Burn Fat Fast
Trainer Josh has given us a list of the 5 best fat loss supplements to include in our daily diet.
- Fish Oil – Omegs 3 fatty acids will lower your heart rate allowing you to work out with heavier weights which leads to more fat loss. The DHA in fish oil helps directly in the fat loss metabolic process.
- Virgin Coconut Oil – This has been getting a bad rap on the internet lately but is in fact safe and very healthy. Coconut oil is full of medium chain fatty acids and they give you a metabolic boost by raising your resting body temperature, helping to burn calories faster. Just an added note here – diets low in fat do not work. You will have too many food cravings to stick with this eating plan for any length of time. Stay away from low fat diets and instead include the healthy mono-unsaturated and poly unsaturated fats in your foods such as fish oil and coconut oil.
- Green Tea Extract – Although green tea does not raise the metabolic rate enough to produce immediate weight loss, a green tea extract containing polyphenols and caffeine has been shown to induce thermogenesis and stimulate fat oxidation, boosting the metabolic rate 4% without increasing the heart rate.
- Green Vibrance – If you only plan one taking one fat loss supplement plan on starting with this one.
- Supports a healthy digestive tract, thereby improving nutrient absorption
- Supports a vigorous and efficient immune system
- Delivers a host of trace nutrients that may be lacking in modern diets
5. Chlorella – Rejuvenate with chlorella. It plays a vital role in systemic detoxification, boosts the immune system, helps digest your food, provides energy and just plain makes you feel good.
These fat loss supplements should be taken 45 minutes before your workout for maximum benefit. Boosting fat loss should only be done with natural supplements, the 5 best fat loss supplements for your health and safety are introduced to you here.